Monday, July 13, 2009

today I feel so bad.... really...
I'm tired... I'm sick...
I lose my control.. lose my mind 4 a while...
I feel so empty inside...
n being Melancholic person... (ugh! hate this so much. seems so stupid >_<)

this month mayb isn't a memorable month 4 others...
but it's really memorable 4 me...
I got hurt this month...
feel like dumped... dumped by sum1 for unreasonable...
but it's okayh... my life must go on...
although it feel damn hurt! (it's true)
"sorry" wouldn't recover my pain... it doesn't work...
it makes me trauma... try hard 2 4get it... (hope I can)

I try to always smile... whatever what I feel...
that's makes me seems so tough... (n I'm proud of it)
I usually say 2 myself, "It's okay... It's gonna b allright..."
just 4 makes me feel calm...
but my heart say 'd different... not sure 'bout that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates