Saturday, November 14, 2009

just my 1st boring post after a long time not exist here...

long time already I dun post anythin here...
so many thing that missed...
but I keep it...
my tears falling down too much...
too many problems to fix...
I'm stress out... really...
n about my relation...
I ever have relationship with sum1, just called him Mr.B...
now, he already hates me damn much... coz we broke up...
actually, I regret... really regret broke up with him...
I love him, but... ah... it's over now...
evrything seems too late... regret always come late...
now, I have new BF... called him Mr. H...
I dunno what kind of feelin I feel...
but I keep stay with him, although he makes me cries...
although he makes me disapponted...
although he makes me angry..
I've tried hard to give him a chance... n give him apologize...
I just dun want regret like my relationship before...
really not...
am I right? or wrong?? so confused... @_@

I also have sum problem about my study...
I still feel lazy n can't focus...
I waste my time too much...
now, I must work hard for it...
I wish... I can fix it, n study well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates